1. Location, Central Park is located at the southern end of the CBD and provides a high level of amenity for residents including several education institutions and shopping precincts.
2. Central Park’s location provides significant employment nodes including the Sydney CBD Central, Redfern and Green Square (currently under development)
3. Central Park is 5 mins from Central Station which provided the area with accessibility throughout Sydney including direct access via Central Station to North Sydney, Parramatta CBD, Sydney Airport, Port Botany, and Sydney Olympic Park.
4. Central Park is close to the Sydney Airport and the future employment centre of Green Square
5. Employment within Chippendale is projected to double by 2031 as more businesses relocate to the precinct and join existing tenants
6. The catchment has significant white collar labour force, comprising 86% of employed residents, which is above the Sydney average (74%). This includes a high proportion of managers and professionals, accounting for 55% of workers.
7. Apartment product within the area has historically shown consistent price growth recording a ten year median price increase of 5.9% per annum. Short term growth is also strong with a figure of 13% recorded in 12 months to July 2015
8. In the local area rents are achieving premiums over the surrounding region.
9. The lifestyles of the people in Chippendale are majority independent youth, maturing and established independence and older independence. Source http://www.realestate.com.au/neighbourhoods/Chippendale-2008-nsw?rsf=google…
10. The Southern Sydney CBD is an important business, cultural and education hub forming part of Sydney’s primary business area